Tuesday, November 09, 2010

Shia and Co. On LA TF3 Set

Just Jared and The Daily Mail have each posted galleries from the Culver City in Los Angeles set of Transformers: Dark of the Moon as Shia LaBeouf, Tyrese Gibson and Rosie Huntington-Whiteley continued to film what looks like more blue screen work for the film. The stunts including something along a building wall, sliding down a facade (say a building as it falls) with other NEST troops, and Shia doing his screaming thing inside Bumblebee. Hit links above for the galleries. Thanks to rumah, Katie and Mauricio for the links.

1 comment:

  1. That was the best month of my life I will never forget it ever lasting memories brought the whole city together for some intriguing conversation I actually met Micheal Bay and snapped a couple awesome pictures with my brand new digital camera no more 35 millimeter woo what a relief I hope the crew had fun down in florida I wonder what there doing now nasa tv bye bye Rosie

    ReplyDelete

 
          Creative Commons License