Friday, November 26, 2010

Transformers Prime Making Of

The team of Transformers: Prime has posted a tongue in cheek behind the scenes of Transformers: Prime with the team of Bob Orci and Alex Kurtzman as they help put the show together and "create" the animation for the cartoon. The first two episodes aired today, the rest next week with a mini-marathon of the first five episodes on next Saturday. I don't get the Hub and so far have not discovered any online distribution that the network is using for their programming so I guess most of us will just have to wait until the DVD release. (via AllSpark)

3 comments:

  1. I can't wait for Transformers to be released! The first movie was a standing ovation, so, the latest Transformers is one to wait.

    ReplyDelete
  2. direct tv has the hub

    ReplyDelete
  3. I watched both Transformers Prime episodes. I really liked both of them! I'm looking forward to the next three episodes!

    ReplyDelete

 
          Creative Commons License