Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Raynor Comments on New Transformers 4 Role

While at the London Critics Circle Film Awards last week, new Transformers 4 hire Jack Reynor commented on how he won the role, confirmed that it is a race car driver and that training has begun.
"I'm training very intensely at the moment. I'm going to keep that up until we shoot. I'm going to do some different courses, some different things I need to pick up for the film. My character seems to be a race car driver so I'm going to be doing a couple of driving courses and getting out on the track."

Quizzed about how he landed the role, he added: "It was after a film I was doing, 'The Delivery Man', with Dreamworks. I went through quite a rigorous audition process out in L.A., and after a certain amount of auditions and meetings with different executives, I managed to pull it off."

"I haven't met [Mark Wahlberg] before, but I'm really excited. He's one of my favourite actors. I just think he's brilliant. I have a huge amount of respect for him as an actor so I can't wait to get on set with him."

"I think Michael Bay has his ideas about it and I'm going to go along with him. He seems to know what he's doing."

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
          Creative Commons License