here and a Beast Hunters Guide book here.
- Transformers Prime officially being re-branded as Transformers: Beast Hunters, CEO Brian called it "completely re-inventing Transformers" and will drive the marketing of the franchise until next year when TF4 takes over.
- Transformers: Prime is broadcast in 182 countries
- Chief Marketing Officier John A Frascotti: "At Hasbro Studios we’ve developed entirely new Beast Hunters Television Series and we’ve also developed wide array of digital assets that will leverage throughout the year."
- Planning lot of "Lifestyle Licensing" based on Beast Hunters so expect clothes, hats, bags, and so forth with BH related imagery.
- Construct-Bot still transform but now parts of the figure can be swapped out for other parts so can create robot and alt modes of own design (more images here).
- 8 Kre-O Beast Hunter sets planned
- New Transformers TV Series is for China only to air on China Central Television
- No mention of Transformers: Generations plans but that is more of a sub-line so not part of their main marketing push