Monday, June 18, 2007

Access Hollywood Video Interviews

Access Hollywood has posted video, broken into two parts, with the main cast of Transformers. The videos don't provide any new info as most interviews from this point forward will probably not as the goal is to sell tickets.

Video Part 1
Video Part 2

Is it me or does Shia show entirely to much interest in what Fox is saying? (Not that I don't blame him, any excuse to stare). An intriguing note is Megan Fox might have a geek inner core, as she collects comic books including Fathom and Gen 13. And yep, only a comic fan would know those so don't think she is making that up (nor any reason to really). Wonder if she wants my collection, she has money to blow now.
(source)

4 comments:

  1. I don't care what she has to say either...haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dude, he dissed "Hairspray"...haha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah! I loved it when Shia totally dissed Hairspray! That cracked me up. I'm sure it's a fine movie, but certainly not a movie I'd wanna see right now. hehe

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, I heard that "Hairspray" changed their release date?? Damn right! hahaha. Why put all that work into a movie just to go against Transformers?

    ReplyDelete

 
          Creative Commons License