Thursday, February 28, 2008

Rachael Taylor Out of TF2?

The lovely Rachael Taylor (love her Australian accent), one of the cast members of Transformers, attended the WonderCon 2008 convention. IESB briefly interviewed and she discussed her upcoming movie Shutter. She also talked about her chances of appearing in Transformers II and apparently her expectations are low. When asked about returning to the sequel she said "I doubt it, kind of. If they could find a way to write a young Australian computer data analyst into the second one I would be stunned." She seems ok though if she doesn't return adding "It would also be really nice to see a bunch of other actors take over the franchise in a way. I am really proud of the little piece I did in the movie...a new cast can give it an injection of new life that would be cool."

With my interest in Megan Fox waning with time (case of more read/see, the less impressed I am becoming), given a choice between Megan returning or Rachael, I would take Rachael. However, I am inclined to agree that her return seems like a long shot but you never know what Bay and co are cooking up and if there is a government angle (highly likely) to the sequel, then it stands to reason that someone "experienced" with TFs would be sent to interface with them when things start going boom. As always, time will tell.

The full video interview is here.
(source)

2 comments:

  1. I agree with fahad. Megan Fox coming back is a must. Rachael Taylor is gorgeous...but I can do without her character as well as Anthony Anderson's. For some odd reason though, it would be kinda amusing if John Torturro's character returned for the sequel :p

    ReplyDelete

 
          Creative Commons License