Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Bethlehem, PA Flyer

Transformers II officially starts its production schedule on June 2 at Bethlehem Steel in Pennsylvania. From the Daily Dump blog, a flyer was sent out to local residents warning them of the noises and the like that will take place. It looks like the sequence will be a Bay certified action piece. The shoot will be from around 4PM to 7AM on June 2-4 and will include helicopters, pyrotechnics, guns, and squibs and other makes of much noise.

Click the image below for the larger size. I removed the phone numbers as the only people that should call is the local residents of Bethlehem.

2 comments:

  1. I live right across the street from the factory and I've soooo been wornderin what was going on. This deff. explains it. It really does look awesome over there I'll make sure I take lots of pics and video for everyone. I'll be watching them shoot from my front porch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. we need to have a transformer party!! I live in Hellertown and will be down there to take pics and video....

    TEX

    ReplyDelete

 
          Creative Commons License