Tuesday, June 03, 2008

Bethlehem Steel At Night; NEST Vehicle

From the Superherohype forums comes the below pictures that show Bethlehem Steel lit up for the shoot of Transformers 2 going on the next three days. Also there is a new military vehicle (Decepticon?) that has the phrase NEST stenciled on its side and a cannon on top. A quick Google search suggests that NEST stands for Nuclear Emergency Search Team but that is just a random guess on my part. Further below is also the various helicopters (seen on ground here) in flight from CinemaBlend.

Update: The 4 beautiful night shot pictures of Bethlehem Steel come courtesy of Christine (here) and can find more photos of the Bethlehem area (non TF related) here and here. Thank your for the use of your pictures.

6 comments:

  1. Alright guys, I was down at Bethlehem steel all day yesterday and can confirm that soldiers were mounted on that three wheeled bike and on all three of those NEST trucks. On the set there were 2 apache helos and two black hawks along with the two chinese police copters. Josh Duhamel was also there. I'll post my pictures the first chance I get.

    ReplyDelete
  2. COOL!!! But looking at the pic of that NEST vehicle, and seeing the triangular logo on it, I'm willing to bet it's a Sector 7 vehicle, and maybe they get re-activated under some other name. After all, John ("You stole ma stowray" LOL!!!)Turturro is returning for TF2.

    ReplyDelete
  3. NEST? No E.D.C.:(

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello. I am the photographer of four of the photos you have on this page. Please contact me about my terms of use. Thank you in advance!

    christinebot [at] gmail [dot] com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I gain a lot of cheap aion kina and harvest in life.

    ReplyDelete

 
          Creative Commons License