In addition, the Kids Club website has updated to show off the new toys (that don't transform), provide link to redeem code that comes with the toys and has a new "Free Mission City" game to pay. Thanks to Paco for the link.
Here are the details on what Burger King has planned for the sponsorship:
· The Transform Your Way Game: The game gives restaurant guests a one-in-two chance of winning one of thousands of prizes, including $1 million, an all new Chevy Camaro 1SS, BURGER KING food items and more. Each game piece offers a prize under one of the two scratch-off areas, making every game piece a possible winner.
· Visit www.bktransformers.com for a chance to win $10,000: Visitors who register and enter their game piece codes on the site can search on a virtual globe for “King Robot,” who disguises himself as a stainless steel BK broiler. Each day, from June 22 to July 19, visitors will have the chance to win at least $10,000.
· The BK BBQ DOUBLE STACKTICON Sandwich: Like the original BK Stacker sandwich, the Transformers-inspired burger allows guests to stack multiple burger patties, bacon, sauce and cheese. It available for a limited time only at the suggested retail price of $2.79. The BK BBQ TRIPLE STACKTICON burger will also be available for a suggested retail price of $3.49, and the BK BBQ QUAD STACKTICON burger will be available for a suggested retail price of $4.29.
· TV Advertising: The spots will feature the “King Robot” who awards unsuspecting customers with cash as part of the “Transform Your Way” game. The kids-focused advertising, directed by the film’s hit director Michael Bay, features a group of kids who are waiting in a BURGER KING restaurant parking lot when they’re approached by AUTOBOTS.
· Kids Meal Toys: Each BK Kids Meal will come with one of eight Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen toys that bring the movie’s characters and vehicles to life. Based on scenes from the movie, toys like the “Change Up Bumblebee” and “Constructin’ Devastation” are available at participating BURGER KING restaurants while supplies last.