Tuesday, July 07, 2009

Optimus Prime Replica for Sale

A 1997 Peterbilt 379 Extended Hood replica of Optimus Prime is for sale on eBay. As I write this the bid is already up to $20,300. Click here for the full gallery of pictures which shows its exterior and interior paint jobs.


  1. Don't get fooled! This is not Optimus! This truck does not have Autobot symbol on front!

  2. the blue paint scheme seems a little too dark. is this an official replica or a fan made replica?

  3. Cole Randall7/07/2009 12:05 PM

    I emailed the owner of the auction and his reserve is set at $48,000

  4. DO WANT!

    if I was ridiculously rich I would buy that in the blink of an eye. unfortunately I'm not, so I'll have to make do with my Optimus toy :C

  5. lol An-Tan beat me to it...

    DO WANT!!!!


               Creative Commons License