Thursday, December 24, 2009

Merry Christmas!

Hope all is well for the holidays and feel free to post in the comments what stuff (especially Transformers related) you received and gave for Christmas. If you are interested in tracking Santa as he crosses the world, NORAD continues its over 50 year old tradition started by Colonel Harry Shoup in 1955. The story behind that is here and the tracking site is here. The videos on the tracking site are an amusing distraction with their so-so pre-viz like graphics.

6 comments:

  1. I received a Transformers messenger bag, T-shirt and the first two seasons on DVD.

    ReplyDelete
  2. cool nightstrike09.

    question who is the ninja robot? and who sings the song in the video Mariah Carey?

    no transformers for me on christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Got Revenge of the Fallen 2 Disc Special edition! Woo!

    Merry Christmas everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I got a TF Optimus vs. Megatron shirt, a Bumblebee Camaro RC car, and a cute little Bumblebee Mighty Muggs. :D [Link to picture below] My mom received a teapot, and my dad got a hat and work out gloves from me. :P
    http://i465.photobucket.com/albums/rr12/tori930/DSC04973copy.jpg
    Merry Christmas and thank you so much for keeping this blog running! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  5. Here's to a great year of Transformers in 2009! Thank you for providing everyone with all the juicy news of our favourite toys and movie etc.! :)

    Happy Holidays to you! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. I never get any TFs for birthdays/Christmas/other gift holidays because no one knows which ones I have. :C
    Can't say I blame them. I don't expect anyone else but me to memorize the over 150 toys I have. :B

    ReplyDelete

 
          Creative Commons License