It turns out that Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen provided plenty of life lessons that can carry you through life. At least according to 100 Things I Learned. For ROTF, the list is currently at 63 things, most rather amusing. Some used it to vent about the movie but most got into the spirit of pretending to take the movie's "lessons" literally. The full list is here. (via Roger Ebert, nope not a typo)
- Don't let your mom eat environmentally friendly brownies served by white kids in dreadlocks.
- The army will automatically fire a conveniently placed rail gun if you tell them you used to work with them.
- Mothers love hearing their children losing their virginity.
- If a hot girl is interested in a geek, she is probably trying to kill him.
- You can throw a high US government official appointed by the president, from a C17 with a parachute and get away with it.
- When someone you love is in peril, screaming their name apparently helps a lot.