Does and Don'ts for TF3:
1. No sand
2. No "dorky" humor ("we wanted to make the movie much more serious, more adult)
3. When robots die, they're really going to die and we're gonna show that
4. We're not bringing people back
5. Give the robots more 'weight' in the story ("They were missed in movie two. We've given them a strong back-story and pathos")
- Sentinel Prime is "A big brother and mentor to Optimus Prime"As pointed out in the comments by cypherXR, the information about "Dreadbox" is incorrect. As Bay posted on his forums back in March before production started saying "I also was at a Ferrari charity event this week raising money for a hospital being built by Ferrari in Haiti. I announced that night the newest Autobot to join Transformers: the Ferrari 458 Italia."
- The Ferrari is a 'Con who (Michael) bay is dubbing as 'Dreadbox' [incorrect info, see below]
- New companions for Starscream, Shockwave and the rest
- "The scale on one of them is jawdropping" - "It will be 'what the Hell was that thing?"
- Apollo 11 'incident' show in the teaser is government secret
- No army for this, Chicago is left up to the 'Bots but some heroes sneak in through the back-door so to speak
- The human gliders are used because they slip under the 'Con radar - as do humans - so they'll be the people who can hammer it to the 'Cons and create an opening for the 'Bots
I have not read the article but it appears its the usual job where a reporter got hold of pictures but no interviews or additional information. Since just posting the pictures for a front page story isn't enough, they compiled the article from other online sources from the previous months of set leaks which we all know can lead to incorrect information. I guess they didn't check out my cheat sheet to verify what has and has not been officially confirmed. Thanks to Sahara, Chris, Katie, Ryan, Kris and others for the link.
Corrections made in regards to "Dreadbox" and relating it to the Ferrari.