Friday, November 11, 2011

Transformers: The Ride - Introducing Evac

Next month brings the debut of Transformers: The Ride to Universal Studios Singapore. As part of that, below is a brief video that introduces a new character to the cast with Evac. The character was created specifically for the new attraction. The character's alt mode is a vehicle that audiences will sit in for the 3D ride. As some of the footage below teases, it is pretty clear that Michael Bay filmed some of the Ride's footage while in Chicago.
EVAC is a new recruit to the AUTOBOT team stationed on Earth and has never been in combat with DECEPTICONS before -- a bond he shares with the latest human recruits of NEST, right here at Universal Studios Singapore.

Created specially for this ride, EVAC is a Stealth Transport Bot, who is as agile and fast as they come. Built to handle rough combat situations, EVAC is eager to prove himself in battle. His specialty is transporting high‐level personnel and classified materials at hyper speeds.

1 comment:

  1. I remember being a child fascinated with Transformers and the cartoon TV show who wouldn’t be. Vehicles that turn into robotic men that was just the coolest thing I had seen as a child. There are some fantastic special effects in each of the films I’ve seen thus far and I’ve decided to make a topic out of the subject for my film blog by comparing the past and present. I’m passionate about my blog and usually focus on more actor related discussions but I feel like having some unique fun. With my travel schedule it really is imperative that I research on the plane or even in my Hotel when necessary. So finding the service that would offer me the right technology was vital for me to keep the blog up and running, as I was unprepared to give it up. It was a bit shocking that Comcast limits and doesn’t offering 100% digital programming. International channels are also limited and they don’t offer HD free for life. This will not do! Now I did find Dish Network offers more programming and movie channels for far less money plus a free Sling Adapter, which happens to fit my travel needs as I bring my services with me wherever I go. I ended up changing jobs and started working for Dish Network, still traveling but more frequently but armed with tools. With the new Blockbuster Movie Pass, which simply means Welcome Live Streaming and so many TV and movie options, I’m set! Now I am clear that whatever makes it easiest to work on my hobby while traveling and get great entertainment at an affordable price is what is necessary. It is important to me that there is happiness in my life and those counting on me. It’s interesting what you find when you actually take a minute and look around at the options available. Prime has always been my favorite and I always looked forward to his big semi rolling down the road in the cartoon that has not changed.

    ReplyDelete

 
          Creative Commons License