Transformers: Fall of Cybertron
- Game about the death of Cybertron, see the fall through different characters.
- Stages designed for specific characters, will not have option to choose which character plays what level.
- Worked with Hasbro so game fits with canon (so by default the game is canon)
- Made large sections of the game not requiring contant fighting so could explore environment.
- Voice of Grimlock, Gregg Berger, said character is aggressive, single minded with no filters.
- Nolan North said used young voice for Cliffjumper, deep one for Bruticus.
- Peter Jackson said actor Wallace Beery inspired voice of Ironhide.
- Troy Baker (Jazz) and Nolan worked together closely for the Cliffjumper level.
- FoC will have a Stan Bush song.
- Arcee and other fembots not in FoC due to need to standardize the parts so the smaller size would have prevented that.
- Bruticus is like have five voices in his head, aggressive who smashes through obstacles.
- Multiplayer videos: Tieger interview with footage | Demo
IDW Digital Comics
- New Transformers digital only comics called "Monstrosity", sequel to Autocracy
- Explores Optimus Prime's growing into role as leader of the planet while Cybertronians react to no longer being under despotic control. Sets up for the beginning of the civil war against the Decepticons.
Starts in January, no specifics on price but assume 99 cents each.
Optimus Prime: Up Close and Personal Video