Sunday, January 20, 2013

Wahlberg: Transformers 4 a "Complete Reboot"

Last night while promoting his latest movie on The Tonight Show with Jay Leno, Mark Wahlberg contradicted Michael Bay by calling Transformers 4 a "complete reboot." Michael Bay had wrote "Transformers 4, is not a reboot. That word has been floating around on the net." In the video he said:
"We’re doing a complete reboot of the Transformers. I did a movie with Michael Bay called Pain and Gain, which comes out in April. And we had an amazing time together and really hit it off, and he said ‘Hey, you want to do this other little movie I’m doing?’ Because that was a little movie, and I said ‘Yeah, I like doing little movies.' And he said Transformers. Whoa! You know what, we had such a great experience, I’m in."

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
          Creative Commons License