Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Mark Wahlberg Gives His Transformers 4 Routine

In an interview with Metro News Canada, Mark Wahlberg to promote his next movie 2 Guns, the actor briefly commented on Transformers 4. He provided no information about the film but did say what his daily routine is during the shoot.
But until he gets into “Ted 2″ later this year, he’s been deep in the throes of physically demanding roles, including “Transformers 4,” which he’s currently shooting. Featuring an all-new cast, Wahlberg says he plays “a single dad who’s trying to raise a very attractive teenage girl in the real world.”

“‘Transformers 4′ is as demanding a movie as I’ve ever done,” he says.

“I don’t go out at night anymore, so that makes it a lot easier. I go home, I’ll eat dinner, I’ll read the script and prepare for the next day’s work, and go to bed right away. I’ll wake up with a little bit of time to say my prayers, read my prayer book, maybe do a little workout, and then get back at it. And then steal a cat nap whenever I can during the work day — but (‘Transformers’ director) Michael (Bay), once he starts working, he doesn’t like to stop.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
          Creative Commons License