Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Mark Wahlberg Discusses Kids Cameo, Dinobots

In a quick interview with MTV, Mark Wahlberg refused to confirm the Dinobots but he did talk about the cameo his kids filmed with Michael Bay (as he mentioned would happen a few months ago). He makes a reference to Transformers: Age of Extinction being $300 million movie. Its not. Probably in the $175 to $150 range just like the previous movies.
"You can't say that, dude. Did you leak it? Did you leak it? You leaked it," he said. "Somebody leaked it, dude. Somebody was on the set leaked it, and it is not OK. It's not cool."

So is that a confirmation of the Dinobots from Wahlberg? Not quite. "I don't know," he said. "I haven't seen no Dinobot, so don't put that on me."

"My kids just did a cameo, just scared people in the street looking up, but they did a great job. I was so nervous because Michael doesn't have time for bad performances," he said. "You have to understand; you're shooting a $300 million movie. You've got a lot going on. He's got five, six takes. If you ain't got it, you're done. I didn't want to see my kids get clipped. They were excited about, but they started to get mad at me because I'm trying to over-direct them. It went great."

"For him to take the time to set up the specific shot that he actually wants to put in the movie for my kids. I don't like asking for those kinds of things," Wahlberg said. "I was going to send him a text, but I just wanted to wait and thank him in person. I gave him a big hug yesterday."

1 comment:

  1. Martinus Prime9/12/2013 8:06 AM

    Great interview, Mark is a great guy and a jokester and it's great to hear that he doesn't like to ask for things like his kids cameo.

    ReplyDelete

 
          Creative Commons License