Michael Bay peaked out from his Transformers 2 prep and posted on
his blog:
No we have stopped negotiating with Jonah, and Teresa Palmer was not considered for a role - you have wrong info.
M
I suspect that Jonah Hill being in the movie will continue right up to the release date but I think between the
EW article,
Bonaventura, and now Bay we can all breath a sigh of relief that that bullet has been dodged. As for Teresa Palmer, that is based on the
rumor that started based on a post from her talent agency. I am betting there are some red faces around that office. That leaves
Isabel Lucas in the casting rumor list. On a side note, isn't it time to have a teaser trailer rumor get started? It would be great to have a teaser come out July 4th weekend.
No comments:
Post a Comment