Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Fox Bigger for Transformers 2

In a sign that yes Bay does truly understand his audience, actress Megan Fox was ordered to game 10 pounds after completing her filming for "Jennifer's Body."

“I should have toned up for 'Transformers' but I’m really lazy. I had to put on weight,” she told Pop Tarts. “I’d lost a lot of weight and got really scrawny, but I was told I had to put on size for 'Transformers' because Michael [Bay, the director] doesn’t like skinny girls.”

“I just stopped eating,” she said. “I don’t eat very healthy anyway — I have a serious sugar tooth, so now I eat red-velvet cake before I go to bed every night, and if you eat meals later, you’ll put on weight faster, so I had dinner at 10 p.m.”

“There are no big love scenes,” Fox said. “At this point Shi and I have been dating for two years so we’re at the bickering stage, like an old married couple.”

Thank you Bay for knowing that the scrawny, disorientate head with bones visible in weird places is incredibly unattractive. Curves over the anorexic look any day of the week for me. I never understand why actresses become famous for a certain sexy look and attractiveness and instead of simply maintaining it they screw around with it and generally make them less (yeah I am looking at Megan's collagen injected lips). Quit fixing what wasn't broken to begin with.

In not really related news, Megan has declared "I would love to do a movie naked – it would be beautiful. No one dares make that kind of film today. They did it in the 1930s in an arty way, so why not now?" I fully support the idea as long as it’s the curvy, sexy Fox and not the anorexic Megan that stars in it.

Thanks to Rich for the links.

7 comments:

  1. Man, Id put a baby in Megan Fox

    ReplyDelete
  2. They did it in the 1930s in an arty way, so why not now?" I fully support the idea as long as it’s the curvy, sexy Fox and not the anorexic Megan that stars in it.

    According to her quote, my gues is that I'll be on the look out for her adult film debut when it hits the net...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait to see her again

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. she looks so hot and beautiful.i heared some news that TF2 is filming at edwards air force base ans you can see the pictures at www.tfw2005.com and silver car the vette looks so cool in the picture..

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just want to reiterate that you're right. Walking skeletons are not attractive.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm into bigger girls, and while, admittedly, ten pounds on Megan Fox only just pushes her off the "underweight" BMI margin, it's certainly a start. Finally, Hollywood's getting it: clattering bones and a two-centimeter waistline are not attractive. Now, if only we could see about twenty more pounds in the chest and hips... A MAN CAN DREAM, CAN'T HE?

    ReplyDelete

 
          Creative Commons License