Monday, December 08, 2008

Tyrese Shoots Down Rumor

Tyrese Gibson briefly talks Transformers and Fast and Furious 4 with HollywoodScoop.com. Most of the interview is in regards to his casting in the F&F4. Towards the end he comments on a supposed rumor that his character, Sergeant Epps dies (that rumor is news to me), "Killed? No, no impossible. Impossible. I am too sexy to die." So there you go a rumor no one but the interviewer heard about shot down by the man himself. Yep it’s a slow news day.

9 comments:

  1. hahaha "I'm too sexy to die."

    That's Tyrese alright, straight up. Glad to know he's in Fast and Furious 4, which I'm a big fan of (seen all three many times because I LOVE my cars). I particularly enjoyed Justin Lin's version because of his rendition of Tokyo which is similar to my personal experiences when living there for a bit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. New "propably RotF toy" photos:

    http://img339.imageshack.us/img339/751/1551159639c5f4f46dd971epg2.jpg

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tyrese's awesome

    ReplyDelete
  4. he probably get's killed, Jazz was the only autobot that died, and he was black, so Epps is next, the blakc guys always dies in the movies, lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. "Jazz was the only autobot that died, and he was black"

    No he wasn't, he was silver.

    ReplyDelete
  6. haha way to go tyrese~ he's a lotta fun... i dun want his character dying :P

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think the question was geared more towards to see if theres going to be a 3rd movie.

    ReplyDelete
  8. "No he wasn't, he was silver."

    Did I miss the funny part?

    ReplyDelete
  9. For me rappelz money is not just a simple thing.

    ReplyDelete

 
          Creative Commons License