Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Completed Luxor ROTF Advertisement

Last month I posted about the Luxor being fixed up as a giant billboard for Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen but didn't really follow up on that. Thanks to Ben and his wife, they snapped some photos of the final product while in Las Vegas for their wedding (congratulations!). He points out "I did think it was odd that there was no promotion of the movie inside of the hotel itself and that the IMAX was closed. I thought it would have been cool to have the beam shining form the top of The Luxor, shine the Autobot logo in the sky like Bumblebee did in the first film."

3 comments:

  1. Heh. I live in Vegas and I feel so lucky living down the street from Optimus Prime. I wonder if the luxor has a sun harvester under it. Hmmmm....

    ReplyDelete
  2. What is with the camera reticle thing on the other side?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shining the Autobot logo in the sky would only be seen if there is a cloud for it to reflect off of. Since Las Vegas is in a desert, clouds are in short supply.

    ReplyDelete

 
          Creative Commons License