Thursday, June 08, 2006

Transformers Teaser Poster Released


From AICN comes the above post with release date, tag line and wicked looking Decepticon Eye.

As an aside, anyone know a lot about blogger and html that can helped get this puppy in the top of the right column for a while or create a picture to use above instead of that plain text title. I can offer absolutely nothing in return except my thanks and a credit somewhere on the site.

Click here for official website which currently allows registration for updates and displays a countdown timer to July 4.

1 comment:

  1. It is actually the Autobot logo, with an eye in the middle. So awesome.

    I can help you with blogger, but I need to see your template code and I need instructions on what exactly you want done.

    ReplyDelete

 
          Creative Commons License