Friday, October 13, 2006

My Apologies

I just pulled a political post that I accidentally posted on this blog. I apologize for the error as it simple doesn't belong here. I strive to keep this blog mostly on topic and in this case has a brain fart and posted to wrong location.

This blog is about the Transformers movie and things TF and that is a joy (or source of distress) that surpasses political boundaries. I will strive to not repeat that mistake, but if I do, please email me and let me know and I will yank it. Once again my apologies and once some news of note breaks, will return to Transformer stuff we all know and love.

2 comments:

  1. no biggie! blog on my man.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mistakes happen. Could have been worse...you could have encouraged everyone to vote Ultra Magnus for President. :-) Haha...but that would at least be Transformers related.

    It did seem out of place, and I had a weird feeling you meant to post it somewhere else.

    This is a great break from politics. I hear so much of it at school and in the media. Good to focus on something else that we all agree on as Transformers fans.

    ReplyDelete

 
          Creative Commons License