Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Transformers: The Movie 20th Anniversary Edition Released Today


In stores as of today is the 20th Anniversary Edition of the animated Transformers: The Movie two disc DVD with a ton of features including interviews, trivia and commentary. Relive the death of Optimus Prime, the horror of "Dare to Be Stupid." The rise of Galvatron and the last role of the legendary Orson Wells. Nostalgia at its best that may leave many wondering "what made me think this was the best movie ever?". Still, its entertaining even 20 years later so well worth adding to your collection.

Need more info?
DVD Features
Picture Gallery
TFormers.com Review - basically buy it
Easter Eggs
Retailer Bonus Swag forum
Death of OP extra preview - thanks Joe P for link.

Its times like this you are glad for re-releases with lots of extra bonuses but at the same time cringe cause you already own a copy of the film and now have this compulsion to replace with the new and improved version. Its happening to me with Transformers and repeating with the Superman DVD re-release. Damn you DVD companies and your sweet allure of extras!!! I guess I will need to replace my Rhino copy with the Sony copy.

Update: Two more Easter Eggs found.

1 comment:

  1. My friends have already given me flak about how I'll soon own two copies of the movie. Why, why must obsession rear its ugly head once again?!

    ReplyDelete

 
          Creative Commons License