Saturday, January 13, 2007

Brief Site Note

I have made some slight modifications to the site to hopefully with getting information from it and to it a little.

Blogger already has built-in RSS feeds but now I have also signed up for feedburner to provide additional avenues along with a long on the right hand column to make it easier for readers to add the site to readers.

In addition, with the instructions from Tech Wrap and Exploding Boy, I added the ability to Digg posts and add them to Del.icio.us., the links of which are at the bottom of each post.

Finally, while looking into the above, I found out about Freshblog, which provided a way to create a drop-down menu for the archives rather then a long list that clutters up the right hand column more then it already it.

If know about any other ways to improve the site and also to help drive traffic to it, let me know. No promises on my using it, but always open to suggestions.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
          Creative Commons License