Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Bay's Touch Revisited.

For some reason AICN, normally on top of things, has just discovered the YouTube video Bay's Touch, mentioned on this blog more then a month ago.

Figure this would be a good time to also let the nostalgic prone and those new to Transformers have a moment to snicker at this video of the "The Touch" for the animated Transformers: The Movie.

One of these days I am going to start commenting on all these places talking about the "latest" Transformers news and point out how between this blog, tformers, TFW2005 and the eagle-eyed Transfans, they seem to be perpetually behind.

Bay's Touch is here.
The Touch is here and below.


Thanks to Craig H for bringing the video to my attention.

2 comments:

  1. Yeah I agree. Occassionally AICN does come up with new news but not recently. I used to like that site a lot but they are really slow. I think they've gotten in a lot of trouble in the past and are trying to play it safe. Safe is for pussy's

    ReplyDelete
  2. AICN is horribly slow on news. Now don't foget about Seibertron.com and their news crew. They're on top of things as well when it comes to TF news.

    Also, I'm so glad Seibertron posted that video. I think it was a little over a year ago The Touch was put up by them. Good memories.

    ReplyDelete

 
          Creative Commons License