Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Masked Bumblebee Pic

A reader over at TFans, Ultimatetransfan, discovered that if you go to the Transformers Video Game website and you don't have the Flash plugin installed for your browser you get a nice looking image of Bumblebee with his face mask in place. Not sure the purpose of the masks, must be a battle-mode protection thing that the movie designers decided to add. I am not sure if the image is from the movie developed CGI or game based. I am guessing game based.

3 comments:

  1. Very nice. Looks different from the trailer though, I knew freeze-framing was a bad idea lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! *GIGGLE*!! I am funny! LOL!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd say it's from the game from how hard the edges appear to be to me. Very nice imo.

    ReplyDelete

 
          Creative Commons License