Friday, April 13, 2007

Target Exclusive Movie Optimus Prime Toy

TFW2005 received a first look at the Transformers movie Leader class version of Optimus Prime. The version, called Robo-Vision Optimus Prime will come with metallic finish and additional flame paint applications. No release date or price point announced but I am guessing its $39.95 and coming out around June 2nd. Based on the below image, its look like it might be the better version to get. The second picture is the original version, to help with comparing.

5 comments:

  1. Holy crap, how many different toys are they going to make? I don't make that much money, it's starting to look impossible that I'll be able to collect them all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That'll be $40 I spend!!! Looks pretty cool.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the bottom version better.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with Jake, the bottom version looks more complete and not as tacky. That silver finish on the top one doesn't look quality to me, and the amount of detail is more subdued than that bottom one.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I believe both are separate versions. There will be a leader class and a voyager class. The bottom one is slightly higher quality and has more parts.

    ReplyDelete

 
          Creative Commons License