Sunday, June 17, 2007

IESB.Net Transformers Videos

IESB.net has posted 11 videos regarding Transformers. Some of the videos are repeats of the MTV movie awards footage but most are new. There are even two pretty long behind the scenes clips that actually do what the title says. Its 100% a watch them film the movie view with none of the marketing and cheerleading that behind the scenes stuff usually is all about, just as the HBO First Look coming June 27th will probably be.

Also to see larger version of the clip, click the video title above the viewer. To an even larger version, click the X in the bottom right-hand corner of the viewer. Just ignore the white edge as couldn't figure out how to eliminate it. Let me know if its just better if I link to the videos rather then embed them as currently doing.

Apparently, my hack started failing causing Internet Explorer to crash and the page just to load really slow. So instead, just click here to view the various movies.

6 comments:

  1. "Ladies Man" is my favorite.

    "Gentlemen, let me introduce you to my friend. Optimus Prime."

    FREAKING AWESOME!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like how you embed the videos.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I second the Ladies' Man.

    That was just badass.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I actually don't like how they were embedded. They all try to load at once. If it were YouTube, it wouldn't be that bad...but alas.

    ReplyDelete
  5. All these clips look awesome, but just out of curiosity..what does contacting the pentagon have to do with a credit card? I've never been smart with this kinda stuff so it's all puzzling to me :(

    ReplyDelete

 
          Creative Commons License