Thursday, November 15, 2007

G1 Transformers Available on Joost

Thanks to an email from a PR place (I am guessing), just found out that Joost will have the second season of the original Generation 1 Transformers cartoon available with a new one premiering each week. Good for those that want to take a walk down memory lane but not pay for the privilege as the service is free but requires you download and install a player for the site.

I haven't used the service yet but the wiki article on it and what information I heard here and there is pretty good. I think the site is done in partnership with Viacom (and its many networks), CBS, and others so many different programs are available from decades of television.

The player download is here.
The Transformers portion of the site is here.

4 comments:

  1. I've been testing Joost for about a year now. It has ads, but they are short and your hardly notice them. The picture and sound quality are great and so is the interface. I've been watching Transformers on Joost for a while now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not a bad service.

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks. It's streaming pretty well and good quality, and I'm downloading crazy things in the background.

    However, I hate watching things on the computer. ANybody know how to download? I used Orbit, which is probably the best product ever, but it's not working.

    ReplyDelete
  4. is http://transformerslive.blogspot.com/ dead?

    seems so, RIP :( :(

    ReplyDelete

 
          Creative Commons License