Monday, December 31, 2007

New Years Message From Bay

Michael Bay has posted a New Years message for Transfans on his blog:

I want to thank Nelson for running such a good site!

For the millions of viewers that logged on this year I want to thank you for the support. Transformers 2 will be coming soon. The new robots are really really unique and there are a lot of them this time.

I WANT EVERYONE TO HAVE A GREAT HAPPY HEALTHY NEW YEAR.

Your friend,

Michael
More robots the merrier I always say. "Nelson" is site admin for Bay so good for "offical" confirmation of news and leaks.

On that note:
Happy New Years to all!

1 comment:

  1. I have to say, I really enjoyed Transformers, but for Bay to say "the new robots are really really unique" kinda scares me!

    ReplyDelete

 
          Creative Commons License