Monday, February 18, 2008

Transformers to XBox Live UK

Paramount Pictures has confirmed that it has extended its deal with Microsoft to bring its library of films to XBox Live for rent. As a result, starting tomorrow, Feb. 19th, Transformers will be available in the XBox Live Marketplace video Store.

Now the article is written from the UK perspective and since I don't have an XBox 360 I don't know if Transformers is already available stateside on the XBox and this is just an expansion into the UK or if it’s coming out both US and UK tomorrow. I guess look for it and learn the hard way starting tomorrow. (source)

3 comments:

  1. News at tfw2005 has reported more news about the upcomming sequel movie, and it looks gooood, you should check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. man that movie rocked, even if the game is half as good, it should rock as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think aion kina changes my life.

    ReplyDelete

 
          Creative Commons License