Wednesday, March 05, 2008

Transformers 2 In Philly?

According to philly.com, apparently Transformers 2 could be filming in Philadelphia. From the site, "Philly's burgeoning film industry might be in for another big-budget transformation. Director Michael Bay, scouting for the sequel to Transformers, was spotted yesterday on the campuses of the University of Pennsylvania and Girard College." Sounds like Spike Witwicky goes to college before more Transformer havoc interrupts his education. Personally I recommend the University of Georgia campus, but I biased. (source)

5 comments:

  1. Well, doesn't this match up with the leaked tf2 script? I believe it does. Also, does anybody ever check this blog anymore?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was thinking the same thing about the script. But remember, Bay said that he is going to consistently leak misinformation.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I read this every day, too. Bookmarked along with other TF-related sites. I just don't bother to say anything if it's not worth mentioning. I think I'd be going bonkers if this blog weren't around.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i attend girard college and the day the crew was there shooting we (the high school) were on a trip to dorney park. unfornuatly just as we were coming in the cast was leaving. tough luck for us but great for the middle and elementary school who had been there all day recieving autographs from the stars.

    ReplyDelete

 
          Creative Commons License