Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Isabel Lucas Confirmed for Transformers 2

Michael Bay has confirmed, via his forums, that the rumored casting of Isabel Lucas is true.
Hey, I went to work today thinking I was four weeks away from shooting and by 11:30 I found out I'm just three weeks away. SHIT! How time fly's.
Isabel - no Steven did not pick her - it just makes a good sound bite for press. Yes, I did give her the part. - True story.
Michael
Straight from Bay, so the first official new edition to the cast has been confirmed. I guess the lovely blonde Australian is the heir apparent to Rachael Taylor is will not be in the movie. Her role, Alice, remains undefined. (source)

6 comments:

  1. Wow Isabel Is really Hott! She'd make a really good actor!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I THOUGHT MEGAN FOX WAS HOT, THIS CHICK IS GORGEUS.

    ReplyDelete
  3. MeganFoxIsSoHot7/05/2009 5:36 PM

    Isabel Lucas is hella hot but i still think Megan Fox is hotter. But she still is really hot.

    ReplyDelete
  4. isabel has to be gifted to is hot as she is.

    ReplyDelete
  5. isabel and megan fox i think are the hottest girls i've ever seen

    ReplyDelete

 
          Creative Commons License