Monday, May 19, 2008

Reign of Starscream First Issue

IDW has released the first issue of a new comic mini-series called "The Reign of Starscream" that takes place as bridge between the first movie and the second. At least they hope so since the comics writers haven't seen the movie script. The mini-series follow "Lord Starscream" from the moment the Allspark left Cybertron through to his post movie plans to gain absolute control of the Decepticons, Earth and Cybertron.

Thanks to Steven for the link, I was able to read the first issue and found it pretty darn good. That issue can be found here and requires the install of a CBR reader such as CDisplay (or can rename the file to .rar and just unpack the individual images. Any case, based on the first issue I will have to hit up my local comic book store for the rest when they come out each month.

1 comment:

  1. I read the first issue and i found it great. Woiuld you happen to know the urls for the rest of the issues? I would really love to get them but I can't find them anywhere. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete

 
          Creative Commons License