Sunday, May 04, 2008

Transformers 2 At UPENN?

According to SlashFilm, Transformers 2 could be shooting at the University of Pennsylvania sometime during the summer. From the article:

I’ve been reading for a couple months and love the site. Not sure if this is newsworthy but you can decide. I’m a student at the University of Pennsylvania and a few of my friends involved in student government told me that Transformers 2 will be shooting on campus in one of the nicer fraternities this summer. Im guessing these scenes will involve Shia/Jonah at college. Michael Bay was also seen on campus a few weeks back, so I guess that sort of confirms that the film will be partially shot here. Thought you might like to know.
It makes since considering Bay has already confirmed that Pennsylvania will be used for some of the film. Also the Spike character is rumored to be going to college (supposedly Princeton) with a roommate (rumored to be Jonah Hill) who gets involved in his Transformers related adventures.

4 comments:

  1. I will shoot myself if Jonah Hill is in this movie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. bring back the funny black dude

    ReplyDelete
  3. "stars jonah hill" is the new "flames on optimus"

    ReplyDelete

 
          Creative Commons License