Friday, June 20, 2008

Princeton Open Casting Call

HeeryCasting has posted up a notice asking for submissions of college age extras for scenes being shot in Princeton, NJ for the shoot starting next week. The details of who, what, when, and where are probably provided to those that get chosen.
TRANSFORMERS 2 EXTRAS:
Needed are union and Non-Union background men and women, ages 18-24 - must LOOK COLLEGE AGE, all ethnicities, for scenes set in Princeton NJ. Shooting will take place in June 2008.

No acting experience necessary; both SAG and non-union talent will be considered. All roles are paid positions.

Please submit a CURRENT picture of yourself to:

tr2princeton@gmail.com
Your photo must be in .jpg format.

NO phone calls please.

3 comments:

  1. I WAS AT WINBERRIES (BAR AT PALMER SQUARE) IN PRINCETON LAST NIGHT AND SPOTTED SHIA THERE. I GOT A LITTLE EXCITED WHEN I REALIZED ITS HIM BUT I DIDNT SAY ANYTHING OUT LOUD. I THINK HE NOTICED ME STARING HIM DOWN AND LEFT SOON AFTER.. I WISH HE KNEW THAT I WOULDNT HAVE OUTED HIM...
    HE'S THE BEST :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. does anyone know how long it takes for them to get back to you after you send in your picture?
    do they tell you if youve been rejected?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mahvish, I'm with the Princeton Packet newspaper and if you are interested in telling me about seeing Shia LaBeouf for a story I'm writing on the filming of Tr2 in Princeton, then send me an email in the next day or two.

    Anyone else who's been hired to play a Princeton Univ. "student" as an extra etc. I'd be interested in speaking to you as well.

    My email is: lotis@pacpub.com

    ReplyDelete

 
          Creative Commons License