Tuesday, August 23, 2016

A Knight Filming for Transformers 5 in Scotland

It looks like Transformers: The Last Knight will have a literal knight in shining armor in it, based on pics from the Staffin distrtict at the Isle of Skye, Scotland Facebook page. The left image represents the set of images which is said to be from Transformers: The Last Knight filming at the location. The other images show the knight (who reminds me of one of the Hobbits from the trilogy) and the helicopter used to film a scene. My guess is, much like the previous movies, there will be a flashback to the past for some Transformers related artifact or event that will tie into the movie's present day plot (why break the franchise's script formula if it keeps working.).

7 comments:

  1. It doesn't work! except for the first one, all the rest have been rubbish. Don't get me wrong I love Transformers, I grew up on the 1st Gen but this movies do suck! And yes call me a hater however Bay needs to pull out something stupendus out his hat on this one or just like the 3 movies it will be placed in the hall of 'movies that should have been good but where killed by a visionless director'. - end of rant.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. First thing is. I don't think there's anything wrong with you not liking them. It's cool to have your own opinion. I do however think IMO or something along those lines is warranted just so people know you are expressing your opinion and not the views of everyone. I also grew up with G1 and I look at these movies the same as I do say Beast Wars..it's just another universe. One that I have enjoyed exploring. I think Michael Bay has done a great job with what he does....direct. He doesn't write them. If the directors were writing the movies what would be the point of screenwriters? :P Lastly,these movies are in my own personal hall of movies I can watch over and over..and I have! :) Good day to you sir..or madame.

      Delete
  2. If the medieval theme ties into the whole plot and real knights are involved, I'm ok with that. There was a wizard in a G1 episode.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maybe a Decepitcon in King Arthur's Court? ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha yes, that episode is silly in a good way yes one of my favorites. Nothing like seeing Rumble covered in pigeon poop! :D

      Delete
  4. The plot is obvious and cool at the same time.King Arthur's sword Excalibur could possibly be the Star Saber and Merlin,gained his power's from a transformers maybe Alpha Trion

    ReplyDelete
  5. First off Excalibur the star saber come on Merlin gaining magical powers from Alpha Trion impossible Alpha Trion is the creator of the knights of cybertron

    ReplyDelete

 
          Creative Commons License