Friday, April 07, 2023

Rise of the Beasts Reveals Cheetor Voice Actor

Transformers Instagram account has revealed a new voice cast member for Transformers: Rise of the Beasts. Tongayi Chirisa (Mayfair Witches) is voicing Cheetor, joining prevousily announced voice cast members Ron Perlman (Optimus Primal), Michelle Yeoh (Airazor), and David Sobolov (Rhinox).

Chirisa commented on his casting on his Instagram account writing "So there is a story to this!!! Per the usual standard .. I had to sign an NDA, so I had NO IDEA what I was reading for.. it was only when I was in the booth to do my voice over that it dawned on me that I was reading for TRANSFORMERS Like what!!!🤯🤯🤯🤯 I totally geeked out in the moment.. Man, to say this is mad exciting is an understatement... So thankful. So honored, so blessed!!!! Massive shout out and THANK YOU to @stevencaplejr for putting your boi on! Appreciate you, fam!!!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
          Creative Commons License