Thursday, October 09, 2008

Boneyard Set Report

An anonymous source (same as BB post) has provided Seibertron with a set report and images from the Boneyard where Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen production is current at. The pictures includes shots that show that probably the Chevy Volt and Sideswipe (Chevy Centennial) are on set. While Megan Fox, Shia, etc where not spotted on set, John Turturro was.
Dear Seibertron.com,

Me again - I have some follow-up information concerning the "Bumblebee Sighted" article that you previously posted. I visited the 309th AMARG again today for their last day of filming; and let me tell you, it was busy. Lots of new photos, including a bumper shot of 'Sideswipe' and a little snippet of a picture of what I believe to be the blue Chevy Volt (however, during the time I was present this vehicle was never actually taken off the trailer; neither was Sideswipe to my knowledge). No pictures of Shia or Megan; but, as I was informed by plenty of soldiers (concerning Fox, anyways); the two were definitely on set. I apologize for some of the pictures that came out somewhat small and rounded; I actually had to snap those certain shots through a pair of binoculars. Ironically enough, the pictures I took of Bumblebee (yellow 2009 concept Camaro) and the red and green Chevy Trax & Beat (the 'Twins', I think?) were actually on my way off the set. Lucky me!

Something else I don't know if you would be interested in or not - but I'll add it on here anyways, just in case. The scene that I witnessed them filming consisted of a long, large sheet of metal (maybe a cover up for something of some sort?) being stood up by the side of one of the planes in The Boneyard, and lots of loud gibberish shouting coming from what I believe to be one of the transformers. Keep in mind this scene was watched from about 200 meters away - but why I think its important is because of the loud, booming voice we heard from over 200 meters away. We couldn't make out what he was saying; but what we could identify was that it was male, and very Decepticon sounding - meaning a very deep, baritone sort of sound to it but with a sharp, manifestly evil edge. In my own opinion (and those of all of the soldiers that accompanied me on the "tour") this was the voice of Megatron - definitely evil, definitely loud. Then again, it could have been that 'Jetfire' character that I've heard a little bit about - the plane where the sound originated from wasn't the exact aircraft he's been described as, but then again I wasn't up close and personal with it so it's a tough one to call. Alas, I wouldn't be surprised if this mysterious voice did belong to Megatron - had a sort of, feel to it, you know?
Something like, "Damn, that guy is pissed."
Megatron or not, whoever's voice that belonged to definitely wanted some sort of Revenge

Well, that's all the news I have so far. If I hear or (hopefully) see anything else concerning Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen; I'll be sure to update you guys!

Anonymous

8 comments:

  1. That's what I thought...the Chevy Beat and Trax are the twins we saw as the ice cream truck. It just made sense. Like BB was an old camaro in the begining, then took new body style.
    Not sure what all the loud voice thing is about. I'm sure it's someone filling in for a robot. But which one, who knows.
    Like some post before...this could be a site for a new Autobot being brought to life or one hiding out.

    Who knows.

    I like the idea of using this old boneyard. Should make for some great filmwork.

    I think the blue car is the Volt. Same color as the one before.

    ReplyDelete
  2. u could hear the voice from 200 meters diference? That had to belong to a BIG robot, get my point? maybe its DEvastator facing the autobots for the first time...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, if they were going to film a scene with Devastator, the boneyard would be a good place cause it may be less expensive than trying to film it in the middle of a city.

    And that definately looks like the Chevy Volt. The wheels look very similar to the previous Volt images/movies.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the shade of blue on the blue car... should look good on screen :P

    The binocular shot is also cool, never tried that before...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thats def the fallen!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Maybe that's where The Fallen fell and couldn't get up?

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm loving the fake disc brake rotor on the Volt wheel. Hopefully they clean that up for the movie as it looks entirely too fake at the moment.

    ReplyDelete
  8. That blue car? That's the chevy volt..

    ReplyDelete

 
          Creative Commons License