previously mentioned, around 14 minutes of footage was shown from Transformers: Age of Extinction to attendee's of CinemaCon in Las Vegas. Yesterday was light on details but today various websites have now provided a description of what was shown. In most cases it really is just longer versions of the scenes teased in the trailers. Sadly no videos. Below is a summation or you can read the info at the links: i09 | IGN | ComingSoon. Thanks to Feris O. for the links.
- Opens with view of a dinosaur (actual animal, not Grimlock).
- Next are moments from the trailers like the "Remember Chicago" sign, boat being boarded, and alien spaceships arriving. Essentially a mini-trailer within the presentation. After the random bits, full scenes were shown.
- First scene is an argument between Cade (Mark Wahlberg), Tessa (Nicola Peltz), and Lucas (TJ Miller) about him using last of his cash to buy an old broken down truck. Also it seems that Cade doesn't really like the short shorts that Tessa is wearing. There are a few jokes about shrinking shorts, and how he taught his daughter car stuff and computer programming (?!).
- Cade hopes to flip the truck for parts and make some money but of course (as shown in the trailer), he instead revives Optimus Prime who awakens by saying "Calling all Autobots"
- Somehow the government gets wise to Prime and sends James Savoy (Titus Welliver) and government agents to capture him, with Harold Attinger (Kelsey Grammer) ordering him to "work on the girl" as a means of getting what they want. They knock her over a red wagon (little old to own one it seems) and puts a gun to her head.
- Prime explodes out of the barn and opens fire on the agents as Cade, Tessa and Lucas escape into the dune buggy racing vehicle driven by just arrived Shane (Jack Reynor).
- Cut to scene in open road of Optimus Prime vs Galvatron, only Galv is being remotely controlled by someone under Stanley Tucci (so Transformers as drones). The fight is interrupted by Lockdown's ship shooting a missile into Prime who collapses on a car that Tessa is now trapped in.
- Lockdown transforms his face into a gun and opens fire while Attinger orders the Galva-drone out of the area.
- Lockdown's ship releases a smaller craft that drops a net over the unconscious Prime and the trapped Tessa and starts to fly back to the mothership. Cade tries to grab onto the net but just misses it.
- More quick cuts with more of the Prime vs Grimlock fight, Savoy chasing Cade along Hong Kong fire escapes with Savoy kicking air conditioning units at Cade.
- In final scene, "Cade careens a spaceship into a Bug Light truck and on top of some dude's car, destroying it. The man gets out and demands to see Cade's insurance, to which Cade responds, "Insurance? This is a spaceship!" He then slams open an aluminum can of Bud Light, drinks it, throws it at the car and yells, "Sweetie, get me my alien gun.""