Thursday, November 09, 2006

Vince DiCola releases "new" Tranformers Music

Vince DiCola, the music composer for the animated Transformers: The Movie has a released a little thank you track called "Tranformers Suite 2006" for TF fans. The track is an arrangement of previous material combines with reworked material. To download the track, you will need to register with soundclick.com. The track is here.

From Vince DiCola:
Hello to all,

I am presenting this piece of music as a special "Thank You" to all my friends from the Transformers community...

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/page...?bandID=610622 Click this link to listen and get to the song! It is called Transformers Suite 2006.

Some of you may recall hearing this arrangement when I performed it at the last convention I attended years ago. My partner Kenny Meriedeth and I began re-working my original arrangement about a year ago and we continued to work on it even after learning that a composer had been chosen to score the new live action film. As you will hear, this piece features some 'snippets' from my score to the 1986 animated movie, along with the original Transformers theme presented in an updated fashion.

I hope you enjoy this music and we wish everyone the best on the new movie.

Thanks again to all my fans!

Cordially,
Vince DiCola
I didn't feel like registering for the website so no opinion on the piece. For those that do get it a listen, provide your opinion.

4 comments:

  1. You can listen to the Hi-Fi or Lo-Fi versions without signing up.. you just have to sign up to download.

    Though.. not much interesting here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to disagree with the previous poster. Maybe I'm just a music nerd, but I found this very interesting.!

    I thought it was great to hear some of those themes reworked!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have the soundtrack at home, and it's better than the re-work. It was interesting, but not enough to worry about saving.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the rework, it is solid scoring.

    ReplyDelete

 
          Creative Commons License