Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Various Movie Related Toy Pics

The toy pics keep hitting the web (sigh but sadly no movie pics), most of them we have seen before but a few are new.

Voyager class Blackout - Still one of the best movie related toys
Cyber Slammers Bumblebee - I guess for the toddler set, not really sure.
Cyber Slammers Barricade - Ditto
Optimus and Bumblebee Articulated Key Chains - Don't know if I would want to cart one of these around though.
Target Exclusive 4 Pack - contains Cybertron and Movie version of Optimus and Megatron. I can't tell for sure, but I think its the smaller $4 or $5 version of each that you can find at Toys R Us.
Real Gear Spy Shot Gallery




4 comments:

  1. The movie versions, erm... don't look anything like the movie versions. Kinda negates the point of releasing "movie versions," doesn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd cart the key chain one around attached to my ruck sack or something.
    Very cool.

    ReplyDelete
  3. huh? Are they just releasing whatever or are they really related to the movie?

    the last picture, is the first robot the megatron on earth while the 2nd one is cybertronian? That would be cool cuz I don't like the gray look of megatron that much.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want new news. Not this crap!! Someone needs to steal a print or something and share it on the internet. Come on...take one for the team!!

    ReplyDelete

 
          Creative Commons License