Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Transformers Live Message Boards Are Open!

Thanks to the efforts of Chad T. this blog now has its own forum to discuss all things Transformers and whatever else people want to talk about. My part in this he emailed with the idea, I said cool! He did all the setup and design and so forth. So while I would like to take credit, it is not mine to have. So thank you Chad.

Being a generally lazy person and not fond of moderating, all I ask is people be civil to each other and keep things around PG rated as kids could end up reading it. Other then that have fun.

Join the Transformers Live Forum today.

9 comments:

  1. Thanks Chad!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just thought it would be cool for all of us readers to have a place to converse outside of the comments.

    You join now!! :-D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I made an acount, and using the exact same user name and password,

    I validated and everything, I even validated twice and it said U dont need to, click here to log in, I clicked and it said

    Error username not found

    and I cant log in

    ReplyDelete
  4. Is your username "sliembucket"? I went over to the forum and noticed that misspelled (e and the m inverted) new member. That might be the problem.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey, just becuase I don't think I've seen it on here...

    I've heard rumours that Will Smith is the voice of Jazz...
    Just so that it's brought up here.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That could totally work!

    And if you want you can go register on the forum and start a thread about it if you want! :-D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Kids might read this stuff, yet the movie is not for them. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. The movie is being advertised on Nickelodeon....even tho kids shouldn't see it...

    Bay was on "On The Lot" tonight...they showed a trailer for TF during the show.

    ReplyDelete
  9. best site
    www.adrianalimadirect.org

    ReplyDelete

 
          Creative Commons License