Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Transformers 2 Set For IMAX

ComingSoon.net is reporting that Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen will return to the IMAX next summer. However, unlike the first film which experienced a near two month delay before showing up on the IMAX, this time Transformers 2 will be released on the same day as the film released conventional theaters on June 26th, 2009. I just need to remember to reserve those tickets way in advance for those probable midnight showings. Thanks to Chris for the heads-up.

7 comments:

  1. Great To Know. I remember seeing "I AM LEGEND" at IMAX at West Edmonton Mall when I was visiting a friend. Man, it was crazy. Plus we saw the first 7-mintues of "THE DARK KNIGHT". What a treat that was!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I remember going with my boyfriend to see it in IMAX - it was definitely the best viewing I'd seen of TF! This time I'll be sure to go and see it in IMAX the first time. Even though it'll make the other viewings seem lame in comparison! :P

    Wonder if IMAX will have another few minutes of extra footage, too?

    ReplyDelete
  3. SA-WEEEET!!!!! Though I wonder: Do tickets for IMAX movies cost more than the regular features?

    ReplyDelete
  4. "Do tickets for IMAX movies cost more than the regular features?"

    Yes

    ReplyDelete
  5. why arent are the forums working!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This new movie is going to be sick. I hope sound wave is in it and beats the hell out of star scream.

    ReplyDelete
  7. "why arent the forums working!"

    and where did they go anyway

    ReplyDelete

 
          Creative Commons License