Thursday, September 18, 2008

Hand Update and "No, No, No"

People magazine provides a brief update on the Shia Labouf's hand which sound to me is still giving him problems. Thanks to Chilly for the link.
"I'm just propped up right now to do Transformers 2," LaBeouf told PEOPLE of his left hand at Tuesday's Eagle Eye premiere in Hollywood. "Then, when I get another surgery, I'll start recovering. Right now, I'm getting through."

It was his first red carpet appearance since the July 27 DUI citation and accident that crushed his hand. The 22-year-old kept the healing appendage, which was in a white protective guard, in his pocket for most of the night. And when asked if he was "70- to 80-percent back to normal," LaBeouf joked, "I haven't percentaged it out."

LaBeouf's hand injury, which left two of his fingers broken, forced a script rewrite of Transformers 2, which is currently in production. The changes are minor, according to one of the movie's writers.

"It will be a part of it," Alex Kurtzman, Transformers 2 co-writer and Eagle Eye producer, said. "Very little, actually, very little. Without giving too much away, it actually fit very organically into what we were already doing."
Not particarily related but one I found amusing is this video collage of Shia's many "No, no, no!" moments in his movies.

10 comments:

  1. hahahaha, 32 seconds into the vid
    NO!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just can't wait to see which decepticon caused the damage!..

    ReplyDelete
  3. The "nonononono" video will haunt me forever. This video has been around for ages. The video is just like what it's showcasing repetition. I hate seeing this video.

    ReplyDelete
  4. LMAO!! that was funny

    ReplyDelete
  5. lol! the nonono video's so funny! xD

    ReplyDelete
  6. nononononononoonononnono

    he says it wicked fast

    ReplyDelete
  7. Shia was on Leno a couple nights ago. Yeah, apparently he still has the cast on. It was an interesting interview if anyone caught it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. LMAO thats a funny video i think that shia is frekin badass in all his movies

    ReplyDelete
  9. My friend told me that she would buy holic money for me, and I was so happy.

    ReplyDelete

 
          Creative Commons License