Thursday, October 16, 2008

Fig To Return in TF3?

Amaury Nolasco, of Prison Break and Max Payne, suggested to MTV that his Transformers character of Jorge "Fig" Figueroa could make a return in Transformers 3, assuming Bay and company want it. Personally I think its wishful thinking but I guess you never know.
“I didn’t die,” the burly, Puerto Rican actor revealed to us this week when we asked about his character, ACWO Jorge “Fig” Figueroa.

And get this: His character is not only still alive, but Nolasco told us that the high-profile director of the “Transformers” series wanted to bring him back for an awesome re-emergence in the recently-wrapped sequel. “No [I’m not in ‘Revenge of the Fallen’], I wish I could say yes,” he explained. “I was shooting ‘Prison Break’ at the time so it was conflictive, the dates. Even though, I was asked to. Michael Bay called me and said, “You know what? You’re in Transformers 2’!” and I go, ‘I want to do it,’ but I wasn’t able.”

Still, Nolasco knows that Bay and producer Steven Spielberg have plans to make more “Transformers” sequels, and they’ve left the door open for “Fig” to rejoin the party.

“Yeah it would [be fun],” Nolasco insisted. “So who knows? Maybe ‘Transformers III’.”

10 comments:

  1. TF: ROP!!!!

    WOOT! Revenge of Primus!

    the band

    ReplyDelete
  2. TF3: ROAM "Revenge of Amaury Nolasco"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whoooooo...?

    (thinks for an hour)

    Ohhhh, that guy, who talked in spanish...? Um, does we realy care? Woohoo, more pointless humans...?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Don't forget his mamma's Alligator Étouffée....mmmm Alligators are known to have the most succulent meat!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well, I dun find him entirely pointless, he was one of the 'other' humans that was actually likable... and I didn't like how he died in the novel. Hope he gets his revenge :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. If I was him... I'd leave Prison Break. That show sucks. I'd run to go film TF2. But, if he is in TF3, how will they explain were he's been? I'm sure they can do it but, I'd like to hear where he was during revenge of the fallen.

    ReplyDelete
  7. "If I was him... I'd leave Prison Break. That show sucks. I'd run to go film TF2. But, if he is in TF3, how will they explain were he's been? I'm sure they can do it but, I'd like to hear where he was during revenge of the fallen."

    *****
    I don't know what they could work out. The best guess from me would be that he was still recovering from his injures.

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's just horrible to even be talking about it. I hope the movie isn't like the first where there was so many humans.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Soooooo, he could back in TF 3?

    Fig: Hey guys, i'am back!!!!

    Lennox, Gibs, and the others: Who the f*** are you?

    Fig: Come on, i was there! Fighting with Scorponok with you, in the desert!

    Gibs: Scorponok... We killed him in TF 2, and i don't remember seing you there...

    Fig: No no no, i mean in TF 1!

    Lennox: Of, you mean, back 4/5 years ago? Um... Ok... So... What the hell are you doing here now? Whats the point of your character to return...

    Fig: Erm...

    Gibs: Oh shit, look, it's Megatron! (Figs have been killed 5 minutes after movie have started) Oh, so thats why Fig returned! Good job Fig!

    ReplyDelete
  10. aint that the 12 year old guy drinking beer in bench warmers???????????

    ReplyDelete

 
          Creative Commons License