Thursday, July 03, 2014

Transformers 4 Wal-Mart Exclusives Revealed

While the movie is not quite yet in its second week of release, we already know some of the Blu-ray retailer exclusives (Amazon, Target & Best Buy) now we can add Wal-Mart's to the list. They will have two exclusives, one is the Bumblebee Mask Packaging ($24.96) or get the Limited Edition Blu-ray Giftset ($34.99) that will include three figurines of Bumblebee, Optimus Prime, and Stinger with a TF4 logo magnet. The site lists a 12/31/14 release date but ignore it as that is a placeholder value until Paramount reveals the official details which likely will be at least a month or so away as they understandably like to wait until the movie has run its course in theaters.

1 comment:



  1. Hello Guys in my blog page Download Movies Free in HD you can download and watch all latest Bollywood,Polywood and Hollywood movies in HD print.Here all movies are totally free.


    I'm an educator at the Mani, Brasilia, Brazil. I'm a Branch Coordinator and Teacher Trainer also. I truly like motion pictures and seeing them with diverse eyes, attempting to perceive how I can utilize them as a part of my classroom. As of late, I have devoted my plans to syntax exercises with motion picture fragments in light of the fact that, evidently, instructors use films for some reasons, yet punctuation. Working with film portions cultivates learners' creation and premium. I genuinely accept that linguistic use activities ought to be appealing. I have recently created another website for film sections to improve subject based classes, concentrating on discussion, listening perception and vocabulary obtaining. In the event that you have recommendations for the online journals and the exercises, simply say it!

    ReplyDelete

 
          Creative Commons License