Saturday, July 03, 2010

Transformers 3 Skydiving Flightpath

A little bit more information has become available about the planned skydiving stunt that Transformers 3 production plans to film in Chicago on the morning of July 10th. The image to the left is a photo schematic from New Eastside Association of Residents that was used to get the necessary approval. The stunt will involve three helicopters all heading towards the main landing zones at or near Lake Shore East Park and at least one base jump and one helo jump. A base jump usually is done from tall buildings while the other uses a helicopter as its jump point. These are dangerous stunts so fingers crossed on everything going smoothly and the weather cooperating. Thanks to Katie for the link.

1 comment:

  1. I hope they anticipate the wind tunnel affect going down columbus dr. (north-south street between Aon and BCBS building). That street has been the Bane of My Residence in this area for the past 4 years. I really hope they do this on Sunday, I'm out of town on Saturday. If its Sunday I'll do what I can to get Video.

    ReplyDelete

 
          Creative Commons License